Ugh...

The title pretty much sums up my day. It was not a good one, and we have yet to see if the night will be or not - I have my doubts. It's probably partly my fault for staying up until 1am to finish reading Twilight - and starting out the day tired... but what was Liam's excuse? The past days have been going really well... but I'm noticing a disturbing trend, he's been sleeping less and less everyday during his naps. Today he did not want to sleep at all; he only could if I hovered over him the whole time waiting to put his paci back in and pat him until he could drift off for another 10 minutes - this is exhausting. When he was awake he pretty much only wanted to be held - kind of fun, but also somewhat exhausting. Also, he has learned how to use his voice to get what he wants - ie. he shrieks like a banshee constantly if I'm not holding/playing with him. We even got out of the house to get a change of scenery, but he was still restless. He was tired early of course, but woke up just a few minutes after we laid up down and cried and cried and wouldn't go back to sleep for another 45 minutes or so. I have my suspicions about the new formula (we switched to the cheap/generic "equivalent" to Enfamil). Needless to say, it was a very very long day... I don't feel like I'm doing the right thing by helping I don't know... ugh.
Even though Liam's been asleep for a while now, I'm still feeling somewhat desperate - and I feel bad for Todd, who comes home after a long day at work, only to find a haggard wife and grumpy baby and dirty house and no dinner... and doesn't say a word about it, God bless him.
I hate being negative on here, because I don't want to bring down anybody else - but GOSH... I could use some advice/help/encouragement/prayer... and some good sleep.

**Still waiting on that camera, even if Liam is a little bugger, he still is quite cute - so I'll make up for this bummer of a blog sooner of later with some cute pics.
4 comments

Popular Posts