Monthly: June 2023

 WOOO!!! I'm caught up (well actually, now that I type this, I think I still need to post about our NYC trip last year... shoot). But I'm still proud of myself that we're here! June was lovely and it went WAY too fast.

We celebrated mom and dad's 50th Wedding Anniversary!




And checked out some fun art in Freak Alley



Then Carolina was off to camp, her first time going. She absolutely loved it!

It was sure quiet while she was gone, but I really got into watching General Assembly with my extra time. Happy and sad for the Church gaining a new General Superintendent and the church losing a phenomenal pastor.

Then Liam went off to camp, and it was not as quiet as when his sister left - but Lina kept busy with tennis lessons and activities. The kids showing off their face paint from the annual CCU Picnic.

When Liam returned, Todd's Father's Day request was to take the family out for sushi, so that's what we did! It was Liam's first sushi experience and he liked it!


Father's Day was also Everett's birthday - the 2 year old had a nice nap snuggled with Todd and a video game controller.

Then we celebrated with Chick-fil-a and cupcakes the next day. He's just the cutest!
  

I signed Carolina up for Canoe/Science camp through the city of Nampa - without realizing that it was also the week of VBS. I was pretty sad that it was the first time in a decade that no McConnel's would be in attendance, but it turned out that Carolina had an incredible time with her friend Jackie and learning about nature and canoeing on the lake.

 
It was super hot at the end of the week, so we brought Jackie to the pool after camp.

Liam has been saving for a computer for a year or so, and he finally was able to buy the PC of his dreams. Very exciting stuff!

Alice's 6th birthday party - this child is a hoot!

 

And now, the Pip Show:
 



 










Comments

Popular Posts