Monthly: August & September 2022

I feel like this is typical for August... I took very few pics, and no videos... of my human children that is. 
To be fair - I was busy! Taking care of a new puppy, redoing Carolina's room, prepping for and starting school!
We were introduced to a new bagel place in Boise and fell in love HARD!

cuddles

plenty of pool weather yet to enjoy (Carolina and her bff Kalea)

First day of 5th Grade (and last first day of elementary school)

First day of 8th Grade (and last first day of middle school)

And this is how we all feel after school starts back up

I got a little treat and built it all by myself!

I'll just go ahead and roll September in as well because the same was true for it... still quite busy with all the things and very few pictures taken - except for pics of the puppy :)


Saturdaze

Fall might be on it's way

Spirit of Boise Balloon Classic!

The weather dictated that the balloons couldn't lift off, unfortunately

But still fun to see

And then bagels and a black & white as consolation







Comments

Popular Posts