Monthly: November 2021

October felt like such a long month, and comparatively November just flew by. I see that I did not take enough pictures or video, but I'm sure it will be a different story in December. 

Look at this little love bug! He's such a sweet little buddy. I'm so glad we get to spend so much time with him!


Carolina did a diorama project for her Native American Unit in Social Studies (the trade off for throwing it away when it's done is that I take a picture of it for posterity).

She liked this picture because of the perfect kiss print I left on her, I like it because it shows how thick and beautiful her hair is.

Carolina chose to be baptized - it was such a special day! We are so blessed to have Pastor Heather to guide the kids to and through this process, and we're so glad Pastor Scott was able to baptize her. 

 

And then apparently I took zero pictures of Thanksgiving, but we had a great day! The parade and breakfast in the morning with the Millers, then dinner at mom & dad's with all the family, and baseball outside afterwards! Carolina and I put on "Miracle on 34th Street" afterwards and started decorating that night. We did get the upstairs tree set up, but still have yet to go choose our tree for the living room. 



November Video



Comments

Popular Posts