Favorite Things: Spring & Summer 2021

I thought about doing a favorites after spring, but realized that I hadn't added too many new things to my list of favorites and really I didn't much in summer - a few of these things have been favorites for much longer than the last few months, but I haven't shared them yet. So here goes..

Spindrift - Only the best sparkling water on the market. No added flavors just fruit juice and water. I switch between which flavor is my favorite, but in the top are pineapple, orange mango, and cranberry raspberry.

Truvani Organic Deodorant - I've tried more than my fair share or natural or organic deodorants, and I've finally found my favorite. It's smooth and easy to apply like regular deodorant, and it smells so good, and it works!

Just Ingredients Organic Face Serum Oil - This is made by a lady I found on Instagram who is really into natural, whole ingredients in everything she puts in or on her body. Linda bought it for Todd initially, for his eczema, but he wasn't using it - so I started using it and now I'm on my 3rd or 4th bottle - it's that good. I use it morning and night.

Jade Gua Sha - Just another beauty tool... I have a lot of these now, but this is one I currently use every morning. After I put the serum on my face so it's all slippery, I use this to "de-puff" and it feels so nice.

Checkerboard Slip-On Vans - These have become my favorite casual shoes... so much so that I end up wearing them to school a lot, it's all about comfort, and they go with everything.

Wallygro Eco Planters - I got a set of these for Christmas and finally installed them, and love them. The more plants the merrier!

Vanilla Young Living Oil - I am enjoying this oil so much, I pair it with almost every other oil that I diffuse because it just softens the scent and adds a sweetness.

Rosie Jane Perfume - This is a perfume that I had asked for, for my birthday. It's a clean, non-toxic perfume brand and my favorite is the scent Angie, it reminds me of Hawaii. 

Madewell Perfect Vintage Jean - I still love my skinny jeans, but as the trends change I like to give them a try and I really liked these jeans, plus I keep finding them on super sale, so I'm taking that as a good sign.

Comments

Popular Posts