Pin of the Week: Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam Cold Brew (Starbucks copycat)

An overhead shot of a homemade glass of pumpkin cream cold foam cold brew coffee on a marble serving board.

I LOVE this fall drink, I love it more than the Pumpkin Spice Latte, it's just the best Starbucks has to offer - all year, in my opinion. But you best believe the day they reintroduce this drink to their menu, you will find me at Starbucks with one in my hand. So when Stephanie forwarded me this recipe I immediately put pumpkin puree on my shopping list. I made it this weekend when we were home a few days on quarantine and I had lots of time on my hands, and it lived up! 

We didn't have cold brew, so I just poured espresso over ice and put the foam on top - but it totally worked! I think it didn't need 2 teaspoons of spice in the mix, that made it actually very spicy and kind of gritty at the end - I plan to make it again with only 1 tsp and see how it goes. It was still delicious though, and a fun treat that doesn't cost me $5 a pop.

Here's the Pin

Here's the link to the recipe




image via midwestniceblog.com

Comments

Popular Posts