Monthly: February 2021

Um whoops - nothing to see here - just posting this February update in August like it's totally normal :) So do I remember anything about February? I do not. Good thing there are pictures to remind me...

It was cold, and it snowed, and we played in it and then came inside to get warm. 




We went to Target, and my children were wearing all black - we might as well move to NYC - we're ready. 


I got my 2nd shot - was extremely nervous - spent Valentine's Day feeling not so great, but it only lasted about 12 hours. I am very thankful that I was able to get it. 


I bought myself a little Valentine's Day treat from the O+P shop and the Walmart flower buckets :)

We love our Sunday breakfasts - and our Sunday breakfasts love us!

February Video:



Comments

Popular Posts