Pin of the Week: Cheesy Poblano Corn Enchiladas

 I tried another Half-Baked Harvest recipe and it was a winner! This was very easy to cook and clean up since you cook everything on a sheet pan before assembling the enchiladas in a dish - that was it! They were also surprisingly delicious - I shouldn't have been surprised, but I thought they would be kind of mushy without any meat inside and only cooked vegetables, but no! We all couldn't stop saying how much we liked them, except Carolina who thought they were too spicy (Todd accidentally bought a jar of hot salsa instead of mild, so this could be easily fixed). 

I don't love chiles in adobo - or the smokiness of chipotle actually. I put some chipotle powder in my recipe instead of the chiles, but next time I would just put regular chili powder I think. 

Here's the link to the Pin.

Here's the link to the recipe.

Sheet Pan Cheesy Poblano Corn Enchiladas | halfbakedharvest.com

image via HalfBakedHarvest.com

Comments

Popular Posts