Monthly: April 2021

Let's see how much I can remember about April! It was a very beautiful month - the weather was pretty unpredictable, but we had several nice days for the going to the zoo, taking walks, and most exciting - for Easter!
ZooBoise in springtime

I have decided giraffes are my favorite animal

Happy Easter! (Liam's eyes are mostly open, so that will have to do)


 



Pretty cute cousins (this picture is going to look noticeably different next year!)

We celebrated Jen's birthday!

Carolina and I went on an ice cream date

I have noticed since January that I have been taking far fewer pictures than I used to. I decided to take a social media break - maybe for a few months, maybe forever, we will see. But sadly me taking pictures was apparently directly linked to posting on social media, so my camera roll has taken a hit. Also, my kids aren't little and quite as adorable or funny. I still love them though ;)





 

Comments

Popular Posts