Monthly: March 2021

Well it's May, so I guess I should finally finish this March post that began a month ago - I think I subconsciously do this so that I will have forgotten everything that happened and not have to type much, because here we are, and I don't know who... what... when...

I know this is a rainbow - on my way home from school. 

I can tell you that this is Steve's garden - and I think I took this picture to show that it was a beautiful clear day - perhaps.

This was a rare parents-day-out. We were finally both 2 weeks out from our 2nd vaccine, and feeling good about it. 


March was a weather roller coaster - I remember this day because it looked nice and warm but the wind was freezing and we had promised the kids a park visit. 

The library reopened! We checked out as many books as they would allow. 

Being as March 17, it was the year anniversary of the Covid-shutdown for us [how strange], we had/have been thinking a lot about that period of time the first few months when we should've been in school/at work/etc. but instead were either at home, going for walks, watching movie marathons, being very chill. We've all felt a little nostalgic for that period of time - it was good for our family. We don't exactly feel back to normal, but in terms of busyness and activities, it is quite opposite from last March.



 Yay!

And that's about all there was - plus more zoo visits:



Comments

Popular Posts