Pin of the Week: No Fuss Lemon Tart

This was one of the easiest fancy desserts I've ever made - it's definitely called "No Fuss" Lemon Tarts for a reason! I was doubtful that it would meet my expectations, but it was SO delicious!!! The perfect Easter / Spring treat.

I didn't change a thing about it - I only made it in a cheesecake/spring form pan because I didn't have a taste pan, and it actually worked out just fine! I did have strawberries for it, but I forgot about them until it was too late! We didn't need them. 

Go make this - I already bought myself a tart pan so I can use the rest of my bag of pretzels to make another one!

Here's the pin.

Here's the link to the recipe.

overhead photo of No Fuss Lemon Tart with 4 slices cut into triangles and knife in photo
image via HalfBaked Harvest.com

Comments

Popular Posts