Recipe of the Week: Pesto Pasta Alla Vodka

I've got a new favorite recipe from HalfBaked Harvest! This one is really REALLY good - I've already made it twice since the author shared it last month. I made it once with homemade pesto and once with store bought - obviously it was better with homemade, but still quite good without. One good thing about this dish is that the only thing that makes it "Spicy Pesto Pasta All Vodka" is the red pepper flakes that you add in - or don't. Carolina thinks everything is too spicy as is, so I knew if I added the flakes she wouldn't eat it, therefore we've never had the "spicy" version, but I can imagine how nice the added heat would be. 

Here's the Pin.

Here's the link to her website.  

Spicy Pesto Pasta Alla Vodka | halfbakedharvest.com


Comments

Popular Posts