Favorite Things: Winter 2021

I am SO READY for Winter 2021 to be over, so I'm going to go ahead and call March 1 the first day of spring and do my Winter Favorites post (because I enjoy doing them, not because anybody cares - ha!). 

1. Disneyland Sweatshirts - I have two Disneyland sweatshirts and they are tied for my favorite, I don't know what it is, but they are more comfortable and fit better than any of my other sweatshirts. The two I have aren't online, so I linked a random one that looks similar. I can't wait to go back to Disneyland, and buy a third. 

2. ILIA Lip Gloss - I've been trying to swap out my beauty and personal care products (is that what we call  stuff like lotion?) for cleaner, more healthy options. This brand is considered to be clean beauty and I really like this lip gloss, it's not at all sticky or thick which I typically like, but it still is very pigmented.

3. The West Wing - Todd and I have watched way WAY to much TV during this pandemic, but we've enjoyed every minute of it, our current obsession is The West Wing - we're on the last season and I'm going to be so sad when it's over. We learned so much and laughed and cried. We are forever fans now. 

4. Cinnamon Honey - A student gave me this as a gift last year, I used it all up and recently found it at a local grocery store. It's. So. Good. My favorite drink at Dutch Bros. is a cinnamon honey Americano, and I can make my own at home now!

5. Black Fig Room & Linen Spray - Jeran gave me this room spray from her shop a little while ago, it seems she doesn't sell it any more, which is too bad because it smells SO good. I've never had any kind of a home spray that I enjoyed the smell of as much as this. And I like that it's made with oils instead of chemicals. 

6. New York Times subscription - With all of the crazy news between the pandemic, civil rights movement, and election we had been reading a lot of news articles, mostly stuff shared on social media so I decided to just go ahead and purchase a subscription to NYT. I check it every day and just love it, I also really love no ads in the middle of articles.

7. Lancome Lash Primer - This is not a clean beauty product, and while I've looked for good options I haven't found one nearly as good as this. It's an extra step that takes almost no extra time, and it really truly works!

8. Born Boots - And finally, these boots, I've had them about a year and a half now and they are the only boots I wear to work, or really anywhere, that aren't snow boots. They are the MOST comfortable shoes ever, and actually feel like you are wearing slippers. They also keep your feet quite warm! I used to bring a change of boots for morning recess duty days because my feet would freeze, but I don't need to anymore!

Comments

Popular Posts