Recipe of the Week: Pumpkin Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

side angled photo of Pumpkin Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies sitting in cinnamon sugar
image via HalfBakedHarvest.com

 OK, so hear me out. This recipe has a few extra steps than your typical chocolate chip cookie recipe, and at first glance they seem annoying and like you'd really prefer to skip them (just me?). BUT these are full stop my new favorite fall treat... even more than pumpkin bread, and I really love pumpkin bread. 

Every other pumpkin cookie I've made was very soft and cakey from the pumpkin puree in it, but because this one uses pumpkin butter it totally has a cookie texture instead, which I love.

And the cinnamon sugar you roll it in, isn't necessary - I've tried it both ways and it's good both of them, but it does at a little extra bit of good crunch if you add it.

Here's the Pin.

Here's the link to the recipe.

Comments

Popular Posts