Recipe of the Week: Oscar's Potatoes

 IMG_3045

This was a recipe that I made this summer for Babes in Disneyland - I promptly forgot about it and then, when I was making another potato dish I remember this one and regretted Hasselback potatoes, they weren't nearly as good as these Oscar's Potatoes. They are named that for the cast member, Oscar, who was the longest working cast member at Disneyland - he spent most of his years at the Carnation Cafe restaurant and created this potato recipe. We even met him once there when we were eating breakfast and he came out to check on our meal. 

These potatoes also take a little extra work and time, but I PROMISE you they are worth it, my mouth is watering just thinking of them!

Here's the Pin.

Here's the link to the recipe. 

(Oh, and here is the Pin to the Japanese Cucumber Salad we also had with it - which I also recommend, if you like that kind of thing.)

Comments

Popular Posts