Recipe of the Week: Pineapple Salsa Verde


I haven't made the fajitas that are included in this recipe - but I have made this pineapple salsa verde twice now, but it's that good and that easy (I don't repeat the difficult or time-consuming recipes). If you've ever eaten at Maui Taco, this tastes just like their pineapple salsa to me. We've eaten it with homemade taquitos, fish tacos, and with just chips of course. I love making homemade salsa, but probably my favorite part about this is how few ingredients it requires - tomatillos, jalapeƱo, lime, cilantro, pineapple, onion (it called for green onion, but I have just roasted some slices of whatever onion I have in the pantry). 


Here's the link to Pinterest.
Here's the link straight to the Half Baked Harvest site - I really love her recipes, if you haven't noticed.
overhead photo of Roasted Pineapple Salsa Verde
image via HalfBakedHarvest.com

Comments

Popular Posts