Favorite Things: Spring 2020

Warning: this is a self-indulgent post... I don't know why, but I love rounding up the things that I just love enough that I feel like my life is better or a little happier because I have them! If I had done favorites for the last few seasons, some of these items would've fallen better there, like the jacket and blanket, but I have still been loving and using these items all through spring!



Corkcicle I'm really more of an iced coffee than hot coffee drinker, but I hate it when the icemeltsand makes your drink all watered down and meh. This cup is almost exclusively what I use when I make iced coffee, it keeps the ice in it for hours, I just love it!
 Madewell x Corkcicle® Insulated Tumbler in antique cream / metallic image 1

VANS Flip Flops I used to be a Reef girl, that was it for me, but in the last few years something changed, they changed the design of their flip flops and suddenly none of them fit me well. I bought and returned a LOT of flip flops before I found these, I didn't even know VANS carried them. They fit perfectly, the top straps are thin fabric not rubber, the sole is nicely squishy, and they are all black with no tags or anything on them.

Mouth Guard This is weird, but I've been using a mouth guard for the last almost 4 years and it has made a world of difference to my teeth. I used to crack or break a tooth about twice a year, and that hasn't happened at all since then. I grind my teeth at night and this helps my jaw not be so sore and my teeth ache

Weighted Blanket This has nothing to do with spring, other than that I use it now, and it is spring, but I have used this for the last year. I make my bed with it over my sheet but under my comforter. It really helps me feel tired and relaxed faster and to not toss and turn so much. If I get hot with it, now that the weather is warming up - I just throw the comforter back.

Patagonia Jacket On the chillier days of spring, this is the only jacket I want to wear. It's so light and comfortable, but keeps you warm. I wore it around NYC in the fall and would stuff it in my purse when it got warm, so that's pretty handy too.
Product image for Black

"You" by Glossier I have loved this perfume for a long time, but I was finally given a bottle (vs. the travel version) for Christmas and have been using it everyday since. It's such a nice scent.

Capri Blue Diffuser Oil If you know the Anthropologie smell, then you know what the Capri Blue scent is. But instead of the candle, which seems to burn up faster than other candles, you can buy this diffuser oil which definitely lasts a LOT longer. 

Comments

Popular Posts