Recipe of the Week: 15 Minute Garlic Butter Ramen Noodles


I've mentioned before that I'm really loving the Half Baked Harvest recipes and instagram account, she makes the most amazing looking meals, they are mostly out of my comfort zone but just barely, I feel like once I can get to a grocery store regularly I will venture into her more challenging looking recipes. I decided to try the 15 Minute Garlic Butter Ramen Noodles because it looked sooo yummy but also super simple. And yep, yes, it got rave reviews from all members of the family, and I immediately put more ramen in my Walmart cart. Go make this NOW!







Now, on her instagram story, where she made and shared the recipe there were a few things that were a bit different than her cookbook recipe, and a few ingredients I didn't have, but it turned out just delicious. I did not use white miso paste, basil, zucchini, or sesame seeds - which may seem like a lot of things, but it didn't make a bit of difference. I did have some sesame oil so I added a bit of that. And instead of doing a soft boiled egg, I fried an over-easy egg for each of us. I used two  packages of Nissan Ramen and it was not enough, we all wanted seconds and this was really only enough for one serving. At least make 3 packages if not 4!

Here's the link to the Pin.
Here's the link straight to the recipe!
15 Minute Garlic Butter Ramen Noodles | halfbakedharvest.com @hbharvest
image via HalfBakedHarvest.com

Comments

Popular Posts