Monthly: November 2019

I realize that I haven't posted in actual months... but since this blog is kind of my virtual photo album, I don't feel like I can quit! And honestly it takes less time and a lot less money than printing actual pictures and putting them in albums, plus those don't come with captions... so here we are. I'm back to give it another go...
 We found a new favorite cafe in Boise - Certified Kitchen & Bakery - it's my favorite coffee in Boise and the best baked goods anywhere. It's a must try! This ginger creme cookie was everything you want in a fall/winter treat. 
GG & Tessa came to visit for Thanksgiving! I took essentially no pictures (this is another reason why this blog is dying - I don't have any visuals to share). 
 If you take a picture of Alice, Whit will want one too. 
 She loves to "look at pictures".
 A family photo session was not happening this year - so I did my best with an iPhone and post-church outfits...

 Aaaannnnd... this is all I got of Thanksgiving... chocolate chess pies - that were yummy - but the day itself was much better. We watched the Macy's Parade in the morning with Jen and Grant and kids and traditional baked oatmeal then went to mom and dad's for the big meal. McConnel family came too and we stayed until bedtime picking on leftovers and playing catchphrase. 
 It always feels like the holidays when we are all together!




Comments

Popular Posts