Monthly: September 2019


Well, now that October is over I should probably get my September blog posted! I had it half done and then forgot that I hadn't finished it (or saved it) so here we are. 
September was really the loveliest month, it cooled off nicely for us and we started it all out by spending a weekend with Steve & Linda and the Curtis clan in Donnelly. It was quick but so super fun and peaceful to get into the mountains a bit. 
 We enjoyed a nice fallish storm.

 We did go into McCall for an afternoon, the lake was beautiful but there were way too many people around so we didn't stay long but did go back the next morning to the Pancake House for one of these bad boys...
And back home through the rain, none of us minded.
Fall at the McConnel's (my in-laws, that is)

Carolina started back at Xpression Dance Academy, but instead of ballet or jazz she wanted to try tumbling. Over the summer she had practiced back bends and some other "tricks", and although I honestly thought she would hate it because it was going to be so hard, she has LOVED it. 
It is creepy just how bendy she is. 
 And then towards the end of the month Great Grandma and Grandpa came for a visit. Jen and I basically forced Grandma into teaching us how to make her famous fried chicken. I think we could do it now if we get a hankering!
 I did NOT take enough pictures - clearly - but at least we got one good one with all the greats and grands!
And, what I think I'm enjoying more than the blogs, the monthly video compilations!


Comments

Popular Posts