Monthly: March 2019

We were VERY excited for March to come - and now it's already gone! How did it go so fast?! I can already feel like April is going to fly by... surprising, but I'm not complaining. We are itching for that true spring weather... or summer, we'd take that too. 
March was full of exciting events... like we went to see WICKED! The kids first Broadway musical, I think we picked the right one. 
 This sweet child may have a "stuffed toy" obsession...
The kids got to see their second musical - Brad and Maddie were in "Newsies" at the high school - the kids are now obsessed. 
 This sweet one has a hard time sleeping - it can take her a long time, and she wakes up a lot - sometimes she's in a zombie/sleep-walking type state, most of the time she's had a bad dream. She took to sleeping on her floor, or sideways on her bed lately.
 We finally saw signs of SPRING! We took lots of family walks on the Greenbelt to take advantage of every bit of blue skies and sunshine.  

 The daffodils bloomed!
Somebody lost their other front tooth! Ahhhh, she's so cute can't stand it!!! By now they're both already growing back in, I don't want it! I want her to be toothless forever - the lisp kills me.
We saw some gorgeous sunrises on the way to school...
And then it was SPRING BREAK! We celebrated freedom with cake pops - basically their favorite treat... next to Icees. 
This cracked me up - spring break - freedom to do whatever - they play school.
We finally finished the Haunted Mansion puzzle I picked up in February at Disneyland - it was pretty tricky at the end when all we had left was black pieces! 
I'll include the March video here - although it also includes our Spring Break getaway to Bend... that'll be the next post..

Comments

Popular Posts