About: Girls' Trip in SoCal
Last February, kind of on a whim, I went to visit my friend Stephanie in SoCal - I needed a break from winter and she and I missed each other! Once we had that fantastic visit, we immediately decided it should become an annual tradition and we continued it this year!
We started at The Original Farmers Market and The Grove...
The best deli...
It couldn't have been any more beautiful that day... I had to buy a short sleeved shirt for the sun.
Bucketlist stop - Philz Coffee for a Mint Mojito
And then to Manhattan Beach - even if it was crazy windy and a little chilly...
Does the ocean ever disappoint?
Friends!
Day 2: Disneyland! It was the first time I'd ever been to Disneyland with just a friend - we had so much fun! We did whatever we wanted (yes to the kiddie rides, no to "big" ones)
We were there just in time to see the Valentine's Day decorations as well as the Get your Ears On / Mickey's Birthday celebration.
They're doing a major castle renovation - but isn't the scrim so cute?!
Oh see those clouds? I almost forgot to mention that it rained for half the day - and we about froze at night... good thing Stephanie insisted we bring extra layers!
New favorite treat - pineapple dole who and raspberry swirl!
Honestly, we just had the best day - no kids, no husbands (sorry guys), just girls being silly, eating treats, and staying up past our bedtime :)
Day 3: We went across the street from Stephanie's house to hike the canyon...
It was another beautiful, sunny, California day and I loved every minute of it. We had lunch, did some shopping around town, In-N-Out, relaxing, talking, and wishing our time together wasn't over so soon.

Comments
Post a Comment