Monthly: February 2019

 Hm, well, there went February and March... oops. Honestly I didn't miss blogging one bit, I've felt like the end of this hobby was coming for a while now. We'll see... since we're on spring break this week I'm finding myself with time to catch up on a lot of things (THANKFUL!) so, I'll give this a try again. 
Truly, February was just a crap month. Somehow it went on even longer than January and the weather was very up and down, mostly down. Work felt crazy, there were lots of reasons why, but let's just say I'm counting down the days till May 24th. 

 There have been no shortage of amazing sunrises / sunsets / skies lately! 

 We went to the new theatre with RECLINERS - oh my gosh, it's my new favorite. Two thumbs up. 
 Tulips - because winter makes me sad and I need a reminder of spring. 
 This old girl is... well, old. She sleeps 90% of the day away. 
 And snow. But no snow days. Of course not. 
 I paid for Carolina and Liam to get singing Valentine's from their cousin Brad's choir and Lina's teacher took pics and made this cute collage for me!
This basically sums up the whole month. 

Comments

Popular Posts