Weeklyish: January 14-31, Just Getting By

January was a long year, but we made it. 

That meme has been going around and it is SO accurate. Why does January feel so much longer than all the other months combined?! Ugh, I am SO glad it's over - I know that's bad, but I'm not sorry. I have a super random assortment of pictures from the rest of the month - and nothing of note to tell besides that we survived, but we are still tired. 
I love that EVERYTHING at the grocery store is Mickey - it's super fun, and also makes you wonder about Disney's reach...
This is just weird. 
Oh boy - the K.C. Chiefs went to the playoffs and these guys were super into it. I don't care a whit about football but I watched the end of this game and it was seriously intense. You maybe have already figured out, they didn't make it to the Super Bowl :( 
 Can I just have Monday off every week?
 The drive to school is nice sometimes...
 A new restaurant opened last week - and in this town that's a big deal! We went on opening night. 
 I do like to spoil these kids sometimes - and myself, because of course I got a coffee too :) They have been really sweet to each other for the last few weeks - maybe they are realizing that they are stuck with each other...  
 We did have a couple of glorious days of sunshine, and not-too-frigid temps, so Carolina went out and had our date. We went shopping, got lunch, and cookies! (She spent some Christmas money from Great Grandma on a new bunny.)
The sunsets around here aren't too bad either :)

I have a January video that includes Liam's Birthday but it makes more sense to put it here since this post includes the rest of the month!



Comments

Popular Posts