Pin of the Week: Milk Bar's Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies

Milk Bar's Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies | foodiecrush.com
image via foodiecrush.com
Ok - so I'm on a search for the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe. I'm over Nestle Tollhouse, they get hard/crunchy so fast. I thought it was the Disneyland one, but that one just seems like it's missing something, so I recently tried the Magnolia recipe and this Milk Bar one on the same day so we could properly compare them. I actually liked the Magnolia ones a lot, until I made a second batch and they came out super weird - but everyone else in this house hands-down voted that these were their favorite. These have a LOT of flavor - there is also a LOT of butter in them, but it gives them a super rich, almost caramel or toffee flavor. After these sat for a while they weren't quite as good, but fresh they are soo good. I'm not sure they are perfect, but they are going on the list of keeps.  Here's the link!

Comments

Popular Posts