Pin of the Week: Friend Garlic Butter Egg Noodles

These garlic butter noodles are ready in about 30 minutes. The best comfort food ever!
image via BunsInMyOven
 I had purchased a bag of frozen egg noodles because at some point in our marriage Todd and I loved them, but I couldn't remember how or why we loved them. At any rate, I had to find a recipe to use them with since my memory is tanking and came across this one. Notice I did not go healthy. We are trying hard to plan actual meals so we don't go out or eat cereal or "scrounge" for our dinner as much, so we take turns, and healthy is good - but sometimes you just want something that tastes good and everybody will eat it. This as it turns out - was very good. The only things I changed were to salt it, top with a little parmesan, and throw in all the meat from a rotisserie chicken. It was super filling, plus there are leftovers for someone's lunch tomorrow! Here's the link!

Comments

Popular Posts