Weekly: January 7-13, Back to the grind

Longest. Week. Ever.
 The kids spent the night with grandparents Sunday night and enjoyed one last day of winter break - while I went to work. It was a really rough day, even without students. 
 We jumped right back into non-holiday life this week with all the things on the schedule, and it was craziness. But Thursday it was quite warm and sunny and we made ourselves go outside and enjoy it - it was good to be out, but it definitely made me anxious for summer to come. 
I had to stop and take a quick portrait because the light was so good :)
 They like to bring backpacks just in case they need a snack or drink... they never do. 
 Friday was kind of a big deal for Liam because he went on the school ski trip to Bogus Basin and got to learn how to snowboard! It felt so weird to Todd and I to have a kid old enough to be going on a ski trip (really it was just an afternoon/evening) - but we were very glad he came back in one piece. 
 It was sunny out on Saturday and we decided to have a Boise morning - a few errands, a book store visit, some lunch, and cookies!
Then I did this for the rest of the afternoon until friends came over for dinner. I missed my lazy reading in bed time all week - so I tried making up for it a bit Saturday and Sunday. 

Comments

Popular Posts