Weekly: December 10-16, Christmasy Things etc.

As you can see, it finally happened! Thank goodness that tooth finally came out, and thank goodness it happened during school so I did not have to witness it! Oh my goodness, IS that hole in her mouth is the cutest thing EVER or IS it? Yes, yes it is. I'm not anxious for the new one to come in, she could just have a gap for the next year and I would be fine with that. The lisp just adds to the adorability. The next door tooth is loose-is, but judging by how long it took this one to fall out, it'll be March before she loses the other. She was so proud though.

Oh, she was also proud of this thing that she can do. I guess I should let her join the circus?

The sunrises and sunsets last week were seriously stunners, all of them. 

I'll just leave this right here...

Carolina was messing with my phone at some point because I found a bunch of selfies and pictures of the Christmas tree, but also this really good pic of old Ripley girl!

Sunday evening was the children's program at church (still so thankful we have this opportunity here, since we don't at school).
The littles went up first, and Whit was adorable. I got to hold Alice during the show and she couldn't contain her excitement to see her brother and then cousins - she waved constantly and shouted "Whitaker", "CC"! 
Carolina sang her first little solo - bless her heart, I know she can carry a tune, but the sweet girl did not do it this time, nor did she stay on tempo - BUT she was very proud of herself and I was proud and a little surprised that she actually did it! I guess she's growing up!


Afterwards, Nana really wanted a picture of the grandkids, so there you have it...

 They did look really cute, so I decided to take some by the tree when we got home. Gosh my kids are cute. 

 Although they look way to old. 

 We celebrated Christmas with Patrick before he's off, per our annual tradition, food and presents and a Christmas movie - and a begging dog, who did end up stealing a cookie from someone's plate and earned herself a night in her kennel for it. 


Comments

Popular Posts