Weekly: October 8-14 (The Farmstead)

It's a weekly, but the only thing of note to happen was that we went to The Farmstead (and pumpkin patch / fall activity area) with my parents and sister etc. October was showing off because the weather was perfect and the setting was lovely. I was really sick that week with an awful cold, the kind that feels worse than a cold, but the doctor tells you it isn't and to just take 3 kinds of antihistamines and ibuprofen until it - hopefully - goes away. I had cancelled our plan to go and rescheduled once already and basically if I had to do it again it would mean that we wouldn't get to go together because we were so close to leaving for New York, so I bucked up and went and actually felt better out walking around in the fresh air. I'm so glad I did because it was a really fun evening that I'm glad we didn't miss out on! 

It isn't perfect but everyone's eyes are open and they are smiling!



 The corn pit is always a fave


Is it even a real pumpkin patch if there isn't a hayride involved?


also a petting zoo?
 I can't remember what this was called, but the kids were super pumped to go shoot strangers with an airsoft gun and it was hilarious to watch too!
 My favorite part is always the food! Do you see how giant these corndogs are?! They are so good too! 
 Lina had wanted a corn on the cob so badly last year, but didn't get one so she made a beeline for it this year. 
 Even though we all went through Rusty together last year, they were nervous, especially Lina who talks a big game, but then chickened out at the last minute and Todd had to buy another ticket to go in with them (because I'm not going!)
 Everyone had to get a picture with everyone else...



 Pretty casual...
This poor kiddo had too much fun and it broke his heart to have to leave...
The corn maze and zip lines and slides were fun as always - but mostly glad we get to make these memories together!

Comments

Popular Posts