Monthly: September 3-23

 Well... I think now that we're 3 weeks into September, I'm just going to have to call this a monthly and move on. I just have a mishmash of pictures too, so it'll work. 
The boat had a few little holes, and then suddenly had one really big one - but then it became a whole new fun toy, so whatever works!
 I just love this little Alice-girl, such a funny, heart-meltingly cute, sweetie.
 Yeh, she sleep walks sometimes, it happened a lot the first few weeks of school, but thankfully the last couple of weeks have been back to normal. Although I can't say I hate it too much when she sleeps with me. 
 Carolina's working on reading, she's a stubborn one though. This was some "fun" homework she had - to read to a stuffed animal and so mom or dad could send a picture of it to her teacher. 
Add caption
Pool days MUST be followed by a popsicle. I think our last pool day of the year has come and gone (although it's supposed to be 84 degrees on Friday, so perhaps not)... 
 Whit started soccer - it's so funny and cute - very entertaining! 
 Football... meh... but they look cute in their matching shirts.
 Nampa sunset over the lake - yes please. 
 She might have a wee bit o' the drama about her. 
 More soccer tots! 
  Nice faces kids. At least the food was tasty! We have been enjoying Boise quite a bit over the last few weekends, with some cooler weather - fall in Boise is legit. 
The thing we are buzzing about (besides Carolina's birthday in just over a week!) is our trip to NYC in a month - we. can't. wait. And I think the kids are just as excited to have a revolving slumber party every night while we are gone. 
School has not slowed down yet, I pretty much come straight home and get on the computer to keep working on whatever I didn't get done during business hours. I'm thinking it's going to be this way until mid-November... for reals. There is just SO MUCH going on at the beginning, so many meetings, and planning, and changing, and meetings, and tweaking, and testing, and data, and new things, and meetings - oh plus progress reports, and then report cards, and then conferences. THEN maybe I can leave work on time, and actually leave work at work. Maybe. Hopefully. It's been a good start so far, other than my challenging one - who is improving thankfully. The others are all SO sweet, I already love them to pieces. 
Carolina's class is having a tough time with not one but TWO, VERY CHALLENGING kiddos... Todd has had to email the principal with his (our) issues and complaints. I feel sad for her that she's not having a super magical experience this year, and I feel very sad for her teacher, pray that a solution can be found. 
Liam is having a great year so far, he started G/T class a couple weeks ago and is very excited to be back. His only complaint so far is that the math has been too easy - what a dweeb. I hope it continues to be a good year for him. 

Comments

Popular Posts