Pin of the Week: Easy Refrigerator Pickles

Easy Refrigerator Dill Pickles take only a few minutes to make. Once you make your own homemade dill pickles, you'll never buy store bought again. #pickles #refrigerator #homemade #dill #picklerecipe #quickpickles #easypickles #cucumber
image via selfproclaimedfoodie.com
So there's a restaurant in Boise that serves these fresh house made pickles with their sandwiches and I'm OBSESSED with them - I always order 2 extra and eat Todd's because they're so delicious. So I saw a bag of pickling cucumbers at Walmart and decided to give it a try on my own - and they don't have exactly the same flavor as the Tasso ones but they are REALLY good and I could eat 5 or 6 in one sitting. Oh, and did I mention they are super easy and fast to make - besides the waiting for them to pickle part. Here's the link!

Comments

Popular Posts