Weekly: May 28 - June 2 Goodbye School, Hello Summer!

This post was done and ready 2 weeks ago but the dang video was holding me up... I can't get it to load to YouTube from my laptop (which I thought might improve the quality) - and I can't load it straight to Blogger without going through YouTube, sooo long story, but back to iphone quality videos it is - now, back in time...

And we're done! It was a crazy week but we made it and we are on summer vacation (it doesn't quite feel like it yet though...)
Carolina had her Kindergarten graduation which was super cute. She got to lead the pledge of allegiance and then was the first presenter from her class.
All the grandparents came - and Whittaker. Then was the family picnic and the kids got to leave early with Grandma and Papa.
That afternoon I took advantage of no children and went and got a new phone... 
I am so excited about portrait mode... just look...
I just think it takes beautiful pictures...
And that it was the last day of school! We had to get traditional pics with teachers. 
Miss Blanchard
Mrs. Parke
And now we have a 1st and 4th grader!!!
The new floors got delivered - oh boy...
 Saturday was Liam's last soccer game - it wasn't very impressive so I took pictures of the bystanders...

 Whit said "Mom, this is my best cousin" as he patted Carolina's head. So sweet.
Sunday the California cousins came and the kids played like crazy - I have taken LOTS of pictures of them together as we are stuck out of our house with floors going in.

Oh and it's the end of the month so I have the May video done - I'm still hopeful that someday I will figure out how to get a video that's not all grainy from YouTube!





Comments

Popular Posts