Weekly: March 26-April 1

Ah spring break, you lovely little tease, so sweet, so short. Spring break is always much needed, frankly it's probably a good thing that the weather isn't all that nice, because if it was warm and beautiful it would be that much harder to go back to work. 
I want to say we were really lazy all week, and we were - if lazy means doing whatever we wanted - but we kept busy! I did lots of blogging for Babes in Disneyland, I start getting lots of inspiration once trip planning begins. I did some projects although not as much as I wanted to do, but one of the big ones was that my office furniture finally came in so that got put together the the office rearranged, although it will be quite a while before the whole room is finished since I still need to decide on floors... but I'm *this* close to choosing. The other big one was the curbing and landscaping happened - yay! It looks so so nice and clean. Fingers crossed the house can get painted sometime this month. We spent a few whole days in our pajamas, and really what more can you ask for on break? Oh, this day was a pajama day, I think I just put on a jacket and called it good... but literally within 5 minutes of learning that Starbucks finally had an Idaho mug, the kids and I were out the door (I had to bribe them with a treat, but whatever) - I planned to get 3 and then got 5 so there were enough to go around!

Todd had a day off and we took the kids and bummed around Boise on a particularly beautiful day. Later in the week Todd and I got to have a quick date afternoon, then Liam had his first soccer practice, and after that we stopped in at a brand new ice cream shop in downtown Nampa - this picture of Liam is hilarious - but he and I shared this AMAZING ice cream sandwich... and then we shared it with about 8 other people because it was that huge. 
 Saturday I got my lazy bum out of bed and decided to try my hand at crepes. They had been sounding good and I found a good deal on a pan - and wouldn't you know, they weren't as hard to make as I'd always thought. In fact, I'd say they were easier than pancakes (and I like them more too). 
 And then it was Easter!





Comments

Popular Posts