Pin of the Week: Egg Drop Soup

Egg Drop Soup | gimmesomeoven.comOh my goodness, I'm more excited about this new recipe than any other I've tried... maybe ever?! My MOST favorite soup of all time is Egg Drop Soup... the best is found at Panda Inn in Bremerton, obviously I haven't had it in a long while and won't be having it anymore :( I tried making it once before and it was an utter failure... the cornstarch was all lumpy and the eggs didn't turn out right, or something. Since then I felt discouraged to try making it until last week - it was cold in my house and I was browsing my old Pins in "dinner" and found this one.
Holy Hannah.
This is like the fastest, easiest, tastiest, dinner ever - and it tastes JUST like my favorite! I did buy some frozen egg rolls to go along  with it(which the kids wouldn't eat) but they also declared this the "best soup ever"! So yay all around!
I omitted the onions, but added some onion powder to give it the flavor, and I did add corn - about a half a small bag of frozen corn, I think next time I would put less.

Here's the link! I'll be putting this recipe into frequent rotation for sure!

Comments

Popular Posts