september weeks

The weeks are blending together, differentiated only by the weather at this point. The beginning of the week was so hot and muggy we spent it at the pool (well then the clouds came, so I didn't get in, but the kids did of course).

I did feel like I won the week at home though - I finally figured out how to stay on top of  mom stuff, including I finally planned meals and did grocery shopping AT TWO STORES. I was a feat. Heck, I even got a blog post up, mostly on time!
Carolina dealt with her stress through yoga. Ha! I don't remember where she heard about it from, but decided she wanted to do it, so I found all kinds of fun kids yoga videos - Frozen, Minecraft, Star Wars. She's done one almost everyday!

We got to spend some quality time with Alice... she is the sweetest baby, look at those faces!

By the end of the week it was FREEZING - not really but almost! Lower 40s. We wore sweaters and slippers and I caved and turned the heat on. We didn't even get a day to live without the a.c. on! It was definitely football weather. Not that I really care - but I think it's adorable when they all match!

Carolina only has two weeks left of 5. I can't believe how fast it's coming. In typical party-planner-me fashion, I am procrastinating figuring out her party. It's halfway there. 

Comments

Popular Posts