Augtember?

This isn't really a weekly update.. it was more like there wasn't a whole lot going on last week and I found some good pictures from before, so this is what we have.
This one was from Grandma on the day of the eclipse...

A gorgeous shot of Carolina playing in her undies in the mud - one of her favorite things in life...

A picnic she planned with Grandma...

Baby Alice Joy - the sweetest baby...

This was the big news this week - Carolina got her staples out!  So I took one last pic, hopefully this isn't too gruesome...

They were out in under a minute and she was nervous, but handled it like a champ! It only looks like a scratch now...


And then I made this little compilation of Liam's first days of school since Kindergarten - I'm bummed that second grade was fuzzy, but man can you see how he has grown and changed. Waaaaa!!! What a cute tiny kiddo he was!

It was a good week - we swam and relaxed, played games, and did work. The kids continue to love school.. and me too. Todd had a good week at work. We are trying to find a rhythm. It was blasted hot and I'm ready for that to be done. Not that I'm rushing it, I just want to enjoy being outside again, fall is so enjoyable.  
Our September calendar is practically empty and I'm not sure how to feel about it. Everything is still on pause until payday - once we know that maybe we can plan some sports or dance or other fun extra-curricular activities.

Comments

Popular Posts