Weekly: April 17-23



One more week down, and a little closer to summer. It was just generally a rough week - my class was crazy plus I just felt overwhelmed with school stuff. Todd's first week back was not good (as I had anticipated). We both came home tired and stressed every day. The weather is acting like true Idaho spring - nice one day, pouring the next, then crazy wind the day after that. We got a few walks in on the nice days and were so excited to see the tiny ducklings finally! At Liam's soccer game it was cold and windy - Whit and Carolina were not big fans of it, until we bundled them up in the chair chair and Lina shared her goldfish crackers, then they were snug as a bug in a rug (the same could not be said of the rest of us). Later on I ended up meeting friend at the mall, Grandma took the kids to a movie, and Todd had the house to himself - I think it was good for all of us. Then we celebrated Jen's birthday on Saturday with dinner, presents, banana pudding, and games. Sundays I always start out with good intentions and lots of motivation to get things done and prepare myself for the upcoming week, but somewhere along the way I always end up back in bed being lazy and avoiding real life. Sundays can be hard (unless there's nothing to do on Monday, then Sundays are great!). 


Comments

Popular Posts