Pin of the Week: Lucky Charms Marshmallow Treats

I absolutely love Rice Krispie treats… I have ever since I was a kid, and I’ve never outgrown it. At some point in the 90’s, they even came out with a Rice Krispies Treats cereal! Do you remember this:
image via Bloglovin'
Did you know I'm obsessed with marshmallow treats? Of any kind really? Rice Krispy, peanut butter, butter finger, salted caramel (recipe coming soon), and now Lucky charms! I LOVE them, but marshmallow treats are so dangerous - they feel sort of healthy because of the cereal in them, and then you can just kind of keep going back for more to get another little bite here and there. Bad, but so good. And since it's St. Patrick's Day this Friday I thought the kids would like these extra.
  Here's the link! I don't know if I just measured out too many marshmallows or it actually wants you to make these this marshmallowy, but if I do these again (correction: when) I will probably put in less than the 8 cups... maybe 7 or 7 1/2... but that's just my personal preference.

Comments

Popular Posts