Pin of the Week: Oatmeal Lace Cookies


I love these lace cookies and was craving some the other snow day and decided to take a gander on Pinterest to see if I could make them. It seems like the kind I typically buy/eat are almond ones.. which, no. Too much work. But there was a very similar looking recipe with oatmeal - yes! And these are very easy! It made a lot of them and they spread out more than I thought they would, so they didn't turn out super pretty but they were addictingly-good. I made half of them into sandwich cookies with chocolate in the middle, and I found out that I didn't like them as much like that. These also kept very well - didn't get mushy or hard! Here's the link!

Old Fashioned Oatmeal Lace Cookies with Chocolate in the middle! I love these cookies, they are super unique! It's hard to tell from the picture but these cookies are stuffed with chocolate in the middle!:
image via TheSemiSweetSisters.com

Comments

Popular Posts