Pin of the Week: Thai Spiced Pumpkin Soup


You guys, I was pretty skeptical of this, but it was GOOD. Quite spicy too, in a way that we liked. The best part was that you can use canned pumpkin, so it was dang easy too! I happened to have all the ingredients (I bought yellow and red curry pastes when I ran across them at a grocery story this month - glad I did!) - I bet you could put half the curry in and it wouldn't be so spicy, might not be as flavorful though. And I wonder what it would be like with yellow curry paste instead of red too, to cut back on spice? Anyway we ate it with sourdough grilled cheese sandwiches spread with that yummy garlic butter you can get at Costco - that paired perfectly with it! I didn't even try to make the kids taste it, they can't handle any spice at all, but they do love those garlic butter grilled cheese. But this soup - healthy, easy, highly recommend! Here's the link!

Healthy Thai Spiced Pumpkin Soup:
image via FoodBabe.com

Comments

Popular Posts