Scentsy Adventure!


So I'm a little excited about this - I am now a Scentsy consultant! It's my friend Kristin's fault for getting out of the biz, and encouraging me to fill it. This isn't going to to take over my job by any means, it's more just so I could have access to Scentsy, and if it gets me a little extra fun money, then great! I plan on selling to friends, family, and mostly co-workers (teacher's really rely on Scentsy to mask that stinky kid smell). I'm planning to place my first order in the next week or so, so if you want something let me know!
Here is my website: https://jessmcconnel.scentsy.us/

You can shop everything from there, but if you are like me and just want to know what the Christmas things are, then here you go...2016 Holiday Collection  :-)

Comments

Popular Posts