About: More of the South

I went through my DSLR pics and got some really great ones! 
We just got a couple with G&T in Memphis...
 (driving through neighborhoods like this... Liam asked what these buildings were "because they are too big to be houses"...

Gorgeous day in Knoxville on the Little River with the Tennessee River just around the river bend...
(name that movie)

 From Uncle Gary & Aunt Lynda's house... wish I would've got a picture of all of the Mullinaxes together here...

Cousin Megan finally talked Carolina into going paddle-boarding with her and she loved it :)


Even Nana gave it a try (right before a boat came by and the wake knocked her in)...

Both kids had to be talked into the jet-skis too - but Liam gave in sooner - I think it was cousin Ross that got him to do it - and he LOVED it... he (and Todd) would've happily done that all day.


We took a morning to visit St. John in the Wilderness - one of the coolest places around Flat Rock...

Some pretty great history here...

Fascinating cemeteries...



We had to take Carolina to the state line to get her picture with her namesakes...


And tried to get as many pictures as I could around Grandma and Grandpa's beautiful property...


Seriously so glad my kids could experience this - who knows how many more chances they will get to...



My happy place...


Comments

Popular Posts