Babes in Disneyland


lifesavers2





I was out of the Babes In Disneyland blogging loop for a while - the end of the school year kept me more than busy, and I took on a few other projects as well, plus I felt uninspired! I knew going to Disneyland would get the juices flowing again, so here's what I've posted since the last time I shared with you...
10 Disneyland Life Savers for the Whole Family (that you may not have thought of!) - Um yes, these really can be life savers and I really do use them!

Downloadable Packing Lists and Tips for Disneyland Resort Trips (by car and plane) - I made these for myself, so yep, I use them!

New merchandise at the Disneyland Resort May 2015.Merchandise Monday: May 2015 - writing this helped me to know just want souvenirs I was looking for on our trip.
New Disney Games Review: Frozen Matching Game and Marvel Dominoes Game - my kids LOVE these!

Merchandise Monday: A First Look at Disneyland Resort Diamond Merchandise - let me tell you, there's a lot of it!

Disney at Home: S'mores Bake Recipe - in all honesty, I wouldn't use the low fat brownie mix again... I think that's what made it weird for me, and I love s'mores! Fun thing though, when we were at Big Thunder Ranch BBQ I saw a waiter walk by with this dessert and it looked EXACTLY the same :)

StarWarsFriday Freebie: Star Wars Birthday Printables - these are the ones I made for Liam's birthday and then realized I should share them - parties are so expensive!

And there's MORE to come!

OH! And don't forget to follow @babesindisneyland on Instagram! It's a shared account - but I post lots of pictures from our visits there as well!

Comments

Popular Posts