Pin of the Week: Skinny Banana Cookies

Skinny Banana Cookies (Makes 12-16 cookies) Ingredients: 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed 1 cup of uncooked Old Fashioned Oats 1/4 cup chocolate chips Directions: Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Mix the mashed bananas and oats in a bowl. Fold in the chocolate chips. Using a spoon, scoop up the batter and place on the cookie sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
image via sixsistersstuff.com
This is a recipe I actually tried first at Jen's house, when mom and I were painting the baby's room she made these for us and I loved them! They are so simple and healthy, just bananas, oats, and chocolate chips! I love that combination. I made them at home for the fam and the kids weren't fan, but Todd and I were fine with that, because more for us! Here's the link!

Comments

Popular Posts