#DisneySide @Home Celebration Kit!

10 lbs. of party supplies - but he was determined to carry it in!
Hooray! I applied through Babes in Disneyland, and was chosen to be the hostess of a #DisneySide @Home Celebration!!! Here's what the website says: "Everyone has a Disney Side- that fun-loving adventurous spirit that comes out to play when you’re feeling the Disney magic! Whether you show your Disney Side through fashion, food, or your favorite characters, or frequent visits to Disney Parks, it’s time to let it shine.  Gather your fellow Disney fans, grab your Mickey ears and prepare to sprinkle some pixie dust on those who cross your path as you let your Disney Side take over!"
Waiting for Dad to come home so we can open it!
Through the Disney Side program I knew I would receive a special kit of party supplies for a multi-generational party, and that' all I knew. Some applicants received a theme with their box, but I hadn't. I had hoped it would be just what we needed for Liam's birthday party. The whole family was beyond excited it it to arrive, and we waited till everyone could open it together. It was full of LOTS of great party stuff, but not exactly items that pumped Liam up - and although he never complained or said a word against it I decided to go with a more appropriate theme for a 6-year-old boy. Which meant that I still had a #Disney Side party to plan. So we are going to have a "Dreaming of Disneyland" party in February!!!

I'm excited! I'm always dreaming of Disneyland and I know my family are too - we talk about it far more often than is probably appropriate for adults! So I'm looking forward to this - and some of you should be too ;)
I took a picture of everything in the box - this isn't all of it! Liam and Lina each picked out their favorite thing -
cake mix for Liam and a toy for Lina.





Comments

Popular Posts