Pin(s) of the Week: Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies + Mushroom Spaghettini

The last week has been about quick and comforting food... and using what we have in the pantry!
Spaghettini with Mushrooms, Garlic, and Oil by Food & Wine
image via Tastebook
I had some leftover mushrooms (which I will only eat) so one night when Todd worked late I made this Mushroom Spaghettini for myself - it was super easy and yummy. Here's the link! 
Flourless+Peanut+Butter+Chocolate+Chip+Cookies
image via Cooking Classy
Then, although we're trying to cut back on calories, I couldn't help myself when Lina got sick and I needed a little treat, I made these Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies... these PB cookies are the easiest thing to make and they are sooooo good. This is pretty much exactly another recipe I've made, it just has chocolate chips to boot. Yum-my. Here's the link!

Comments

Popular Posts