Pin of the Week: Potato and Mozzarella Egg Skillet

Sweet Potato and Mozzarella Egg Skillet (GF) - Easy, cheesy comfort food that's ready in 15 minutes!
image from AverieCooks
I finally found another Pinterest recipe that wasn't for dessert! I spotted this one, and realized I had everything I needed (I figured white potatoes would do in place of sweet potatoes), and the thought of this meal made my mouth water - so there! This was basically as easy as it gets - nuke the potatoes quickly, slice and place, crack a few eggs over the top, and sprinkle with cheese and seasonings. I will say that I added an extra egg, broke the yolks on 3 of them - these Todd ate, because they cooked through - the yolks I didn't break were left runny for me. I did have to cook for probably double the time the recipe called for... so like 6-8 minutes? So easy - we seriously ate the whole skillet in like 15 minutes... without the kids' help. This one is going on the monthly rotation now! Here's the link!

Comments

  1. I cooked some sweet potatoes last night so I could make this, but I don't think you can fully bake them in the oven, they won't slice, so I will just only slightly bake them or microwave for a few minutes. going to try this soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts