Pin of the Week: Peanut Butter Popcorn

pb popcorn2
image via SugarPlumSisters
Have
Mercy
...is what Elvis would say about this treat... I'm guessing.
It's peanut buttery, chewy, sweet and salty, fantasticalness.
Jen had made some peanut butter popcorn that I loved, well she was gone but it sounded good and I needed a gluten free dessert to make for the Strawser's so I did a Pinterest search, and this recipe seemed the most simple and straightforward. And it was! It made TONS, I should've definitely made a half recipe, because I was basically the only one who ate all of the leftovers (a gallon bag full). Also I added a good amount of salt, some to the sauce, and then some sprinkled on top - maybe a teaspoon altogether - it made it just right. Make this only if you have someone to share it with, it would be great for a potluck or staff treat. Yeh - it's not healthy, but at least there's fiber and protein right ?! Here's the link!

Comments

Popular Posts