Pin(s) of the Week: Chocolate Cherry Shortbread + Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas

Living without my oven for 3ish weeks, got me out of the habit of cooking dinners and baking desserts (which wasn't entirely a bad thing), I'm just not trying to get back in the swing and I started out with these two items, which were both a success!

I didn't take any pictures of the Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas, but they were really yummy - Kristin pinned and tried them first, so I wasn't totally surprised that this would be a good recipe, but I wasn't sure while I was making them if they would turn out. They only made 7 enchiladas instead of 10, and there was so much sauce on top, I thought they would be totally soupy mush - but nope, really yummy, and made my husband a happy man. Here's the pin!

These cookies weren't in the plans, but I was feeling generous and let Todd peruse my desserts Pinterest board and pick one - then I just happened to have everything for these, so that was that! I love shortbread, they are so simple and easy to put together, and they never make too much which can be a good thing for us. I'll be making these again soon though, since I better use up the rest of my dried cherries, right? ;) Here's the pin!

Comments

  1. I should make those again- and I am always up for new dessert recipes!!! YUM!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts