Pin of the Week: Best Banana Cake Ever

Best Ever Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
imagine via food.com
I knew this was going to be a good one, because I got to try it first! A co-worker made it for a potluck, and I'm pretty sure I ate 3 pieces of it that day... I am somewhat ashamed, but it was. just. that. good. I pinned the recipe and promised myself I wouldn't make it until I had a reason to, so family dinner/game night last weekend was just what I was waiting for.
I always have tons of bananas in my freezer, once they get past that too ripe point, I leave them out just a little longer until they are totally brown and throw them in the freezer. I made banana bread this week (good enough, but not to be pin of the week) and banana cake, and used I think 9 bananas and still have plenty left in there.
Anyway, this cake is perfection, it's not the easiest cake to make, lots of steps and all, but it's not exactly difficult either. It's worth the extra effort. Oh yum.
Here's the link!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts